– Monards offers complimentary, express delivery within Australia on all online orders.
– Due to security restrictions, delivery is not available on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Thus, we do not dispatch on Fridays or a day before public holidays.
– Allow 2-4 business days for delivery. We will notify you where there is any delay in shipping; we use a third-party logistics company and these delays are outside our control.
– All shipments are insured; we do not deliver to PO boxes. Unless prior written agreement is made, your signature is required upon delivery.
– Where the parcel is damaged or the seal not intact, please contact us immediately.
– Our inventory is an aggregate of all of our stores. Certain items may be coming from different stores and will require longer lead times. We will stay in touch with you once your order has been placed and inform you of any lead times. Should you require immediate delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The prices you see listed reflect the recommended retail price in AUD incl GST. They will fluctuate over time. We will not be held to previous prices and will refer to the current RRP for all transactions.
Online Sales Exchange / Return / Refund Policy
Monards will accept an exchange or refund on an online purchase within 7 days of delivery. If you wish to exchange or refund an online purchase, please contact Monards to indicate your decision at the earliest convenience.
Monards will walk you through the return process and organise a pick-up of the merchandise accordingly. This process might take up to 10 days to complete. Please allow extra time given the logistics situation due to COVID-19.
Note that this policy does not apply to purchases made and/or inspected in our Monards boutiques.
All returns from our online boutique are inspected by Monards before approval and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
– The merchandise must be in a new and unworn state. More specifically, the security tags and protective seals on the merchandise are undamaged. Otherwise, this policy is void and the exchange or refund is not accepted.
– The merchandise must be accompanied by proof of purchase and all accompanying documentation, certificates, accessories and packaging must be returned in their original condition. Otherwise, this policy is void and the exchange or refund is not accepted.
The above policy only applies to purchases made online. Our in-stores’ policy would differ. Please contact us and we will happily walk you through our in-store policies.
Eligibility to Purchase
Monards do not accept purchase transactions outside of Australia; all prices listed are in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST.
By purchasing from monards.com.au, you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and where necessary, obtain information about you or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card details or credit reports to authenticate your identity, validate your credit/debit card, obtain an initial credit/debit card authorisation and subsequently, authorise the purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we use the personal information provided to conduct the appropriate anti-fraud checks. These personal information might be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which might keep a record of that information.
Guarantee of Authenticity
Monards guarantees the authenticity of all timepieces sold. Our merchandise is directly sourced from official distributors and guaranteed by international warranty specified by the manufacturer’s documentation supplied with the product.
We are Authorized Dealers for each brand we represent in our portfolio.
– During the warranty period (from the date of purchase) as specified in the documentation that accompanies all products, you are entitled to have any manufacturing faults or defects repaired free of charge.
– The warranty does not cover “wear and tear” and abuse; The warranty does not cover leather straps or batteries; The warranty does not cover damage by impact.
– The warranty does not cover damage arising from repairs not performed by an authorised servicing agent as specified in the accompanying documentation. Clients must be careful to whom they give their timepieces for servicing and ensure that the retailer/service centre is authorised by the manufacturer.