This website is operated by Monards Melbourne Pty Ltd at Shop 7/101 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia (“we”, “us” or “our”).
Other terms that might be applicable to you
The following additional terms also apply to your use of our website: Our Cookies Policy.
Our website is directed to users in Australia
Our website is directed to users located in Australia. Content or products and services that are available through or on our website are not appropriate for use in other locations.
Ownership of rights on our website
Unless otherwise stated, we are either the owner or licensee of content found on our website and within the published materials displayed including the trademarks, sounds, videos, images, text, software, software code, interfaces, website structure and copyright works, its design and layout (“our intellectual property rights”).
Our intellectual property rights cannot be copied, imitated or used by you, neither in whole nor part, without prior written permission from us or our licensors. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content found on our website must always be acknowledged.
By submitting information (excluding your personal information), text, visuals or other content to our website, you confirm the right to use and grant us a right to use such materials at our own discretion in all media including, without limitations, to edit, copy, reproduce, post and delete from our website.
All products we supply to you is of satisfactory quality. You must follow all advices we provide to keep these products safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products). We cannot accept liability for damage caused by your failure to follow our advice.
We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the prices quoted are accurate and that they are fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through our website, note that:
– orders are only accepted if there are no errors in the description of products and services or their prices advertised on our website; with prices displayed in our local currency and taxes;
– all information of our products including dimensions displayed on our website are approximate only; and
– all products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if a product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and might offer alternative product(s) or service(s) with equal or higher quality and value.
Consumer Goods (Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries) Safety Standard 2020
Beginning 1 May 2022, Avstev Investments Pty Ltd (t/a RAYMOND WEIL) will supply a warning label with all their shipments of watches that contain batteries to adhere to Consumer Goods (Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries) Safety Standard 2020 as part of their corporate responsibility, which will come into effect 22nd June 2022.
Warning Label Image:
This is to ensure Avstev Investments Pty Ltd (t/a RAYMOND WEIL) as the supplier and us as the retailer meet the requirement of Consumer Goods (Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries) Safety Standard 2020 with regards to any product supplied by them.
More information on Consumer Goods (Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries) Safety Standard 2020 can be found here: https://www.productsafety.gov.au/product-safety-laws/safety-standards-bans/mandatory-standards/button-and-coin-batteries.
Links to and from other websites
Where our website includes links to other websites or plugins by third parties, these links are for your information only and are not a form of approval by us regarding those linked websites and resources that you may acquire from them. We have no control over the content of those websites or plugins, and are not responsible for them.
You can link to our website, only in a manner that is fair, legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link that suggests a form of association, approval or endorsement on our part unless we have previously agreed upon that. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without prior notice.
You agree that the information you upload to our website is accurate, provided lawfully and not misleading. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server that it is stored on or all computers and databases connected to our site.
– Monards offers complimentary, express delivery within Australia on all online orders.
– Due to security restrictions, delivery is not available on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Thus, we do not dispatch on Fridays or a day before public holidays.
– Allow 2-4 business days for delivery. We will notify you where there is any delay in shipping; we use a third-party logistics company and these delays are outside our control.
– All shipments are insured; we do not deliver to PO boxes. Unless prior written agreement is made, your signature is required upon delivery.
– Where the parcel is damaged or the seal not intact, please contact us immediately.
– Our inventory is an aggregate of all of our stores. Certain items may be coming from different stores and will require longer lead times. We will stay in touch with you once your order has been placed and inform you of any lead times. Should you require immediate delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The prices you see listed reflect the recommended retail price in AUD incl GST. They will fluctuate over time. We will not be held to previous prices and will refer to the current RRP for all transactions.
Online Sales Exchange / Return / Refund Policy
Monards will accept an exchange or refund on an online purchase within 7 days of delivery. If you wish to exchange or refund an online purchase, please contact Monards to indicate your decision at the earliest convenience.
Monards will walk you through the return process and organise a pick-up of the merchandise accordingly. This process might take up to 10 days to complete. Please allow extra time given the logistics situation due to COVID-19.
Note that this policy does not apply to purchases made and/or inspected in our Monards boutiques.
All returns from our online boutique are inspected by Monards before approval and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
– The merchandise must be in a new and unworn state. More specifically, the security tags and protective seals on the merchandise are undamaged. Otherwise, this policy is void and the exchange or refund is not accepted.
– The merchandise must be accompanied by proof of purchase and all accompanying documentation, certificates, accessories and packaging must be returned in their original condition. Otherwise, this policy is void and the exchange or refund is not accepted.
The above policy only applies to purchases made online. Our in-stores’ policy would differ. Please contact us and we will happily walk you through our in-store policies.
Eligibility to Purchase
Monards do not accept purchase transactions outside of Australia; all prices listed are in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST.
By purchasing from monards.com.au, you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and where necessary, obtain information about you or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card details or credit reports to authenticate your identity, validate your credit/debit card, obtain an initial credit/debit card authorisation and subsequently, authorise the purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we use the personal information provided to conduct the appropriate anti-fraud checks. These personal information might be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which might keep a record of that information.
Guarantee of Authenticity
Monards guarantees the authenticity of all timepieces sold. Our merchandise is directly sourced from official distributors and guaranteed by international warranty specified by the manufacturer’s documentation supplied with the product.
We are Authorized Dealers for each brand we represent in our portfolio.
– During the warranty period (from the date of purchase) as specified in the documentation that accompanies all products, you are entitled to have any manufacturing faults or defects repaired free of charge.
– The warranty does not cover “wear and tear” and abuse; The warranty does not cover leather straps or batteries; The warranty does not cover damage by impact.
– The warranty does not cover damage arising from repairs not performed by an authorised servicing agent as specified in the accompanying documentation. Clients must be careful to whom they give their timepieces for servicing and ensure that the retailer/service centre is authorised by the manufacturer.
Monards Cookies Policy
This is the cookies policy of Monards Melbourne Pty Ltd of Shop 7 101 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia (“we”, “us” or “our”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are necessary for the website to run effectively and to enable you to buy or browse online. They are used to tailor products and services offered and advertised to you on our website and elsewhere.
Some cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour when you access this website via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed, products purchased and your use of the website.
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by us, or on its behalf, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website or they are designed by third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes and who broadcast web banner advertisements on our behalf.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
– For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and website navigation.
– To enable us to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
– For Google Chrome:
• Choose Settings> Advanced
• Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”
• Click “Cookies”
– For Safari:
• Choose Preferences > Privacy
• Click “Remove all Website Data”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our websites.